Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WoodSoviets Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WoodSoviet
Noob
Noob

Spam Credit : 101703

WoodSoviets Application Empty
PostSubject: WoodSoviets Application   WoodSoviets Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:58 am

Account Name: WoodSoviet

Email: anonymous7824@hotmail.com

Current level (Highest BO): 34

Do you have a BB on Nelson? If yes, BB BO level:
What is your crew setup (# of engineers, reps)? Sadly no

Do you have a CV on Nelson? If yes, CV BO level:
Fighters? Bombers? Don't have any

If you have neither a BB nor a CV yet, what line are you aiming for? And what is your crew setup? I can't wait for the Russian Fleet to join the playable nations so till they come out I'm really going for a CV. I have 3 gunners/ 1 Rookie pilot/ 1 Torpedo man/ 1 AA Gunner/ and a 2nd Sonar men

FCS used: Manual

How many months/years have you played? I joined 6/02/10

First server? yes

Previous server:

Previous clans:

Has a microphone? I think mines in my laptop so.

Has TeamSpeak? Yup Yup

Preferred squad: I

Referred by:

Plays: Daily

Lives in: Florida

Time Zone: I tend to play from 12pm till about 5pm. But depending on the night I often finding myself just staying up and playing

Primary Language: English

Other languages:

He will benefit RDwith: I'm a new player and I'm willing to learn. I hope that with everyone's help in this clan that I will become a real formidable player and be able to help other players in turn

A little about WoodSoviet : Well I graduated High School on 6/08/10, I plan on joining the Air Force within a year after I get in better shape. I'm a gamer so I always make time to play even at the expense of sleep. I love meeting new people and I'm really friendly.

Why do you want to become a member of Rejected Devils? You guys seem cool and I want to learn from the best.

Why us and not another fleet? What do you know about us? Well I've seen a few members and they seemed like nice guys. I know that you all play with respect and don't bash everyone and I like that. I like playing with people like that so

Do you agree to RD code of conduct? Yes
Back to top Go down
Verfallen
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Verfallen

Spam Credit : 108398

WoodSoviets Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoodSoviets Application   WoodSoviets Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:02 pm

hello,

In light of recent event, aka our merge to form a new fleet with Pirates, we are transferring your app over there.

you can follow its progress on http://publicenemies.forumotion.com

This one is getting locked Smile
Back to top Go down

WoodSoviets Application
Page 1 of 1