Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need help with data!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bulletbeater
Noob
Noob

Spam Credit : 103650

need help with data!! Empty
PostSubject: need help with data!!   need help with data!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:56 pm

woo well i have a laptop with windows 7 and a computer with a older version of microsoft here come's the problem the data file is corrupt problem on both my pc and laptop i have reinstalled the game but i could'nt delete all the file's so it didnt work and i have tried 5 time to find all the files on both pc and laptop any advice on searching for folders Smile pleaseeeee pleassseee help( i have just got the dunkerque and i really want to use it please please help me thanks '
bulletbeater yehhh! crazyface crazyface crazyface
Back to top Go down
Noob
Noob

Spam Credit : 103389

PostSubject: Re: need help with data!!   need help with data!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:04 am

GO TO THE NAVYFIELD SITE.. there is the solution about the data..
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan
Nympho

Nympho
Lord Revan

Spam Credit : 109770

PostSubject: Re: need help with data!!   need help with data!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:02 am

I love it when a non fleet member posts a problem and another one solves it Laughing
Back to top Go down
bulletbeater
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: need help with data!!   need help with data!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:02 pm

sorry think im some kind of idiot. i have checked and they have gave me a solution and i searched all the ones they told me to and i couldnt find all the data files so i've searched sd enternet. regedit nf and navyfield just to make shure ok Suspect Suspect Suspect No
Back to top Go down
Lord Revan
Nympho

Nympho
Lord Revan

Spam Credit : 109770

PostSubject: Re: need help with data!!   need help with data!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:12 pm

Back to top Go down
bulletbeater
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: need help with data!!   need help with data!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:55 pm

thanks but ive checked it im downloading again after 1 hour of searching every folder. 84% done
Back to top Go down
bulletbeater
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: need help with data!!   need help with data!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:51 am

yehh it work i got the problem sorted yyes blud Smile clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help with data!!   need help with data!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help with data!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Zone :: Chill Zone-
Jump to: